Academia & Research
TechWorks Marine has been supplying academic and research organisations with Marine equipment products and data services since the company was established in 2002. We can also provide expertise in project management for academic or industrial partners.
Our data acquisition and transmission system is used by a range of clients in this sector providing real-time monitoring solutions for a diverse range of applications e.g long terms climate change monitoring; operational buoy networks.
As representatives of several leading oceanographic instrumentation companies we can supply a wide range of sensors from current and wave monitoring solutions to full water quality monitoring packages.
We can offer a wide range of services to the academic and research sectors including:
- Sale or rental of metocean monitoring equipment
- Data collection system integrations, including data buoys , real-time data acquisition and transmission to web portal (CoastEye )
- Metocean and survey data acquisition
- Bathymetric surveys
- ROV Inspections
- Project development and management services
Recent projects include:
- Design, Integration and supply of the CODAS Buoy network and real-time data management and buoy controller portal to the Swedish Meteorological and Hydrographic Institute (SMHI), Sweden.
- DTIF – C-Wams project:
- ESA – CoastEO
- ESA – E.Coli