Combining detailed sensor knowledge with proven field experience our highly qualified staff have a comprehensive background in metocean surveys, data analysis and interpretation. TechWorks Marine offer a full range of metocean services and have recently expanded our capabilities to include:
- Current, Wave & Tide Data Collection
- Water quality and level measurement and monitoring
- Water and sediment sampling and analysis
- Meteorological measurements
- Geophysical surveys including Magnetometer, Topographic and Hydrographic
- Real-time integrated environmental monitoring platforms with live data display
- Data processing and analysis including desk studies
- MetOcean Survey as part of the Greater Dublin Drainage Scheme for Fingal County Council, Ireland.
- ADCP Survey for OpenHydro, Raz-de-blanchard, France.
- Water Quality Monitoring: TechWorks Marine designed and implemented a coastal water quality system at the Glenarm Organic Salmon aquaculture site in County Antrim. The system monitored Salinity, Dissolved Oxygen, Temperature, Chlorophyll and Turbidity.
- ADCP Survey for Tidal Ventures Ltd, Torr Head, Northern Ireland.
- Bathymetic Survey: Nearshore survey for Ocean Team as part of the Ireland-Wales interconnector project, Ireland.