Combining detailed sensor knowledge with proven field experience our highly qualified staff have a comprehensive background in metocean surveys, data analysis and interpretation. TechWorks Marine offer a full range of metocean services and have recently expanded our capabilities to include:
- Current, Wave & Tide Data Collection
- Water quality and level measurement and monitoring
- Water and sediment sampling and analysis
- Meteorological measurements
- Geophysical surveys including Magnetometer, Topographic and Hydrographic
- Real-time integrated environmental monitoring platforms with live data display
- Data processing and analysis including desk studies
We also offer full consultancy services to our clients including project management, health and safety, site supervision, risk assessment and independent evaluation in support of such campaigns.
- MetOcean Survey as part of the Greater Dublin Drainage Scheme for Fingal County Council, Ireland.
- ADCP Survey for OpenHydro, Raz-de-blanchard, France.
- Water Quality Monitoring: TechWorks Marine designed and implemented a coastal water quality system at the Glenarm Organic Salmon aquaculture site in County Antrim. The system monitored Salinity, Dissolved Oxygen, Temperature, Chlorophyll and Turbidity.
- ADCP Survey for Tidal Ventures Ltd, Torr Head, Northern Ireland.
- Bathymetic Survey: Nearshore survey for Ocean Team as part of the Ireland-Wales interconnector project, Ireland.