Embedded Linux Developer
TechWorks Marine is a dynamic and innovative company which designs and manufacturers marine data acquisition systems. As part of our expansion we are looking for an experienced embedded Linux engineer with software experience to join our expanding R&D team.
We currently have a number of on-going projects which require an embedded developer, who is flexible, self-motivating and able to work as part of a team. There may be some elements of technical support related field activity as part of this position.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Minimum BEng in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in embedded Linux software development
- Experience with languages such as Python beneficial
- Experience with working in a Linux based environment essential
- Experience with Yocto and build systems for embedded devices
- OpenWRT experience would be a plus
- Network routing and interface management
- Basic system administrator experience
- Project management experience an advantage
- Proven people skills
The position will be based at our offices in Dublin, Ireland.
Please send CV’s and Cover Letters to Charlotte O’Kelly, by the 14th January 2019. firstname.lastname@example.org.
TechWorks Marine is an equal opportunities employer.